Introduction to Freediving
If you have always wanted to try freediving but don't want to jump into a certification course look no further. This course will teach you the fundamentals to freedive properly and most importantly safely. This is not a certification course.
Duration: 1 Day
- 15 Years old (if you are younger check out the PADI Basic Freediver course)
- Must be able to swim adequately
- No freediving experience needed
- Presentation covering physics, physiology, equipment, and techniques of freediving
- Proper breathing, relaxing, and stretching techniques.
- Confined water session: Static apnea (breath hold), dynamic apnea (breath hold horizontal swim), and rescue techniques.
- Open water session: Free immersion (using a line to pull yourself down and up), constant weight (duck dive and swim down and up), and rescue techniques