PADI Advanced Freediver Course
Achieving a new freediving time or reaching a new depth is a great feeling. Thus satisfying that desire to do your best and be proud of what you can accomplish. This level 2 freediving course is designed to fulfill that need to improve your freediving skills. Allowing you to progress slowly and safely. While learning how your body performs during apnea.
PADI Advanced Freediver Course Prerequisites:
- 15 Years old
- PADI Freediver certification ( or equal level 1 course)
Level 2 Freediving Course Content:
- Complete PADI Advanced Freediver E-learning.
- Advanced physiology & equipment & skills, stretching, breathing, relaxation, competitive freediving, table training, and how to choose a dive site for deeper freediving.
- 1 Confined water session: refining Static apnea and dynamic apnea skills, table training, and review of rescue and safety techniques.
- 3 Open water sessions: refining free immersion and constant weight skills, self rescue skills, and deep rescues.
Duration: 3 Days