Our mission is to bring awareness of the sport of freediving. Helping people discover their inner power, focus, and potential they have through freediving. We want to create a global family of freedivers. While emphasizing on creating a national freediving team in Costa Rica. How do we plan on doing this?
- Give freediving courses, training, talks, and events.
- Offer spearfishing safety courses and spearfishing charters.
- Provide marine conservation courses, talks, and information.
- Focus on bringing value to each students individual needs so they can progress at their own pace and needs.
- Create local associations to promote freediving.
- Through various associations create a national federation.
- Emphasize safe freediving practices and how to conduct safe training environments.
Founder, PADI Master Instructor, PADI Master Freediving Instructor
Brad left everything behind in chilly Chicago and moved to the tropical paradise, Costa Rica, in 2013. Brad started teaching scuba diving and during his time off he was still always on the boat. However, the boat was often full with no room for tanks, so he started freediving!
Because of this small problem not having room for tanks he quickly grew a deep love for freediving. Which led him to take all levels of freediving courses. This grew his passion for freediving even more. With a background and passion for teaching it was an easy decision to become a freediving instructor in 2017.
He enjoys the self discovery, discipline, and mental focus you learn as a freediver.
Offer various PADI scuba diving courses and trips in Manuel Antonio, Costa Rica.
Offer PADI professional dive courses specializing in marine conservation in Manuel Antonio, Costa Rica.
Offer leadership programs for teenagers. They focus in sailing, scuba diving, marine biology, water sports, and community service. Located in the British Virgin Islands.
Offer all level PADI courses, daily diving trips, and snorkeling trips. Located in the British Virgin Islands.