PADI Advanced Freediver
Achieving a new freediving time or reaching a new dept is an incredible feeling. It satisfies that very personal desire to do your best and be proud of what you can accomplish. The PADI Advanced Freediver course is designed to fulfill that personal need to refine and improve your freediving skills, allowing you to progress slowly while learning hot your body performs during apnea.
- 15 Years old
- PADI Freediver certification ( or equivalent from another freediving organization)
- CPR & 1st AID training within the last 24 months
- Complete PADI Advanced Freediver E-learning. (physics, physiology, equipment, and techniques of freediving)
- Advanced breathing, relaxing, and stretching techniques.
- Confined water session: Static apnea, dynamic apnea, CO2 & O2 table training, and refining rescue and safety techniques.
- Open water sessions: Free immersion, constant weight, self rescue scenarios, and deep rescue exercises