PADI Basic Freediver
The PADI Basic Freediver course is a subset of the PADI Freediver course. Which makes it a great first step for developing solid freediving skills. You learn basic freediving principles and focus on relaxation and practicing breath hold techniques in a pool or confined water site.
PADI Basic Freediver Course Prerequisites:
- To enroll in this course you must be 12 years old or older. You need basic swimming skills and need to be in good physical health. No prior experience with snorkeling, skin diving or freediving is required.
- Complete PADI Freediver E-learning.
- Physics, physiology, equipment, freediving skills, open water environment, aquatic life, and safe freediving practices.
- Proper breathing, relaxation and stretching skills
- 1 Confined water session: Static apnea, dynamic apnea, role of a safety diver, and rescue techniques.
Duration: 1/2 Day