Use your inner-power, discipline, and control to slow your heart. Relax your body from head to toes. Fill up your lungs with air. Dive beneath the surface and explore the ocean in a new way.
- 15 Years old (if you are younger check out the PADI Basic Freediver course)
- Must be able to swim adequately
- No freediving experience needed
- Complete PADI Freediver E-learning. (physics, physiology, equipment, and techniques of freediving)
- Proper breathing, relaxing, and stretching techniques.
- Confined water session: Static apnea (breath hold), dynamic apnea (breath hold horizontal swim), and rescue techniques.
- Open water sessions: Free immersion (using a line to pull yourself down and up), constant weight (duck dive and swim down and up), and rescue techniques