PADI Master Freediver
If you’re an advanced freediver who wants to learn how to fine-tune your lifestyle and training so that you can approach elite freediving levels, then the PADI Master Freediver course is for you. Through focused sessions, you’ll bring your static apnea, dynamic apnea, free immersion and constant weight skills to the next level.
Duration: 3 Days
- 18 Years old
- PADI Advanced Freediver certification ( or equivalent from another freediving organization)
- CPR & 1st AID training within the last 24 months
- Complete PADI Master Freediver E-learning.
- Knowledge development about nutrition, relaxation and advanced breathing techniques.
- Confined water session: improve static and dynamic apnea attempts, including a no fins dynamic apnea.
- Open water sessions: practice mouthfill equalization and perform warm-up and workup dives for free immersion and constant weight freediving