PADI Master Freediver
During this deep freediving course you will learn how to fine-tune your lifestyle and training so that you can reach elite freediving levels. The PADI Master Freediver course will have focused sessions to bring your static apnea, dynamic apnea, free immersion and constant weight skills to the next level. If you want to excel as a freediver this course is perfect for you. Learn how to create a freediving lifestyle for you!
PADI Master Freediver Course Prerequisites:
- 18 Years old
- PADI Advanced Freediver certification ( or equal level 2 course)
- CPR & 1st AID training within the last 24 months
Deep Freediving Course Content:
- Complete PADI Master Freediver E-learning.
- Knowledge development about nutrition, relaxation and advanced breathing techniques.
- 1 Confined water session: learn how to create their own training tables based on their performance. Practice static apnea, dynamic apnea with and without fins, being a safety diver, learn the role of a coach, create weekly training schedules, and correct black out rescue while also providing oxygen to the diver.
- 4 Open water sessions: free immersion diving, constant weight diving, fine tuning finning techniques, mouth fill equalization, free fall techniques, safety diver skills, create weekly training schedules and deeper rescue exercises.
Duration: 4 Days