PADI Master Freediver
If you’re an advanced freediver who wants to learn how to fine-tune your lifestyle and training so that you can approach elite freediving levels, then the PADI Master Freediver course is for you. Through focused sessions, you’ll bring your static apnea, dynamic apnea, free immersion and constant weight skills to the next level.
- 18 Years old
- PADI Advanced Freediver certification ( or equivalent from another freediving organization)
- CPR & 1st AID training within the last 24 months
- Knowledge development about nutrition, relaxation and advanced breathing techniques. You’ll study independently using the PADI Freediver eLearning (or your instructor may conduct class sessions if not available in your language). You’ll also complete independent research as part of the Master Freediver Assignment.
- Confined water session to improve static and dynamic apnea attempts, including a no fins dynamic apnea. Goal – static apnea of 3 minutes, 30 seconds and dynamic apnea of 70 metres/230 feet.
- Open water sessions to practice mouthfill equalization and perform warm-up and workup dives for free immersion and constant weight freediving. Goal – constant weight freedive of 27 metres/90 feet.