Jump into the beautiful reefs around Quepos and bring home dinner for friends & family
What to expect during your Reef Spearfishing Charter?
We have a variety of local reef spearfishing spots. Which are home to some big cubera snappers, almaco jacks, lobsters, and more. Whether your a first time spearo or an expert. There is a fish waiting for you below the surface in Quepos.
Reef Spearfishing Experience:
- Before you depart there will be a safety briefing
- After your briefing you will depart from Marina Pez Vela
- Spearfish the various local dive sites
- Snacks and beverages provided on board. However lunch is provided for the 3/4 & full day charters.
- After all spearfishing there are some beers to celebrate
- Includes spearfishing equipment
- English & Spanish speaking spearfishing guide with over 4 years experience.
- Previous freediving experience and/or spearfishing experience. However if you are new to both please check our PADI Freediver Course.
- Before the day of your charter obtain a valid Costa Rican spearfishing license.
- 1/2 day (7am-12pm) $750
- 3/4 day (7am-2pm) $1,050
- Full day (7am-4pm $1,250
- 31’ Dennis Garret Gamefisher built here in Costa Rica
- 3116 300HP Caterpillar Diesel offering a 19-20 knot cruise
- Full redundant electronics package from Garmin
- Recently completed refit and update to all systems and safety equipment
- Licensed for 6 people on board. However 4 is ideal
- Full Electric Head