Jump into the local reefs and bring home dinner for friend and family.
What is included & what to expect during your Reef Spearfishing Charter.
- 31’ Dennis Garret Gamefisher built here in Costa Rica with a lengthy history of being a successful fish raiser
- New Cummins Diamond 450 HP
- Professional experienced captain & mate
- Full redundant electronics package from Garmin
- Recently completed refit and update to all systems and safety equipment
- Licensed and insured for up to six guest(four is ideal)
- Full Electric Head
Video & Photos
During your blue water hunting charter we like to take photos (with your permission) and will share them with you.
Don’t have your own equipment yet or you didn’t travel with it? No problem, use our name brand equipment during your charter. If you like it and want to purchase it new or pre-order you own equipment let us know!
Depart from Marina Pez Vela in Quepos with options to dive the local reefs, or buoys nearby. Lunch, snacks, and beverages provided on board. (1/2 day does not include lunch) Multilingual (English & Spanish) spearfishing guide with over 4 years experience.
1/2 day (7am-12pm)
3/4 day (7am-2pm)
Full day (7am-4pm)