Blue Water Hunting
During our blue water hunting charters we can encounter huge schools of yellow fin tuna, wahoos, and mahi. Spearfishing a huge tuna is often the dream of many spearos. Make that dream come true!
What to expect from us during your blue water hunting experience?
Blue Water Hunting Experience:
- Depart from Marina Pez Vela in Quepos with options to look for a tuna school, dive the deep sea mounds, or buoys nearby.
- Lunch, snacks, and beverages provided on board.
- Includes spearfishing equipment (speargun, fins, wetsuit, gloves, mask & snorkel, knife, float, float line)
- Multilingual (English & Spanish) spearfishing guide with over 4 years experience.
- Must have freediving experience and/or spearfishing experience. If you are new to both please check our PADI Freediver Course and Spearfishing Safety Workshop
- 3/4 day (7am-2pm)
- Full day (7am-4pm)
- 31’ Dennis Garret Gamefisher built here in Costa Rica with a lengthy history of being a successful fish raiser
- 3116 300HP Caterpillar Diesel offering a 19-20 knot cruise
- Professional experienced crew
- Full redundant electronics package from Garmin
- Recently completed refit and update to all systems and safety equipment
- Licensed and insured for up to six guest(four is ideal)
- Full Electric Head