Blue Water Hunting
Dive into a massive school of yellow fin tuna and pick which one you will take home for dinner.
What to expect from us during your blue water hunting experience?
Blue Water Hunting Experience:
- Depart from Marina Pez Vela in Quepos with options to look for a tuna school, dive the deep sea mounds, or buoys nearby.
- Lunch, snacks, and beverages provided on board.
- Includes spearfishing equipment (speargun, fins, wetsuit, gloves, mask & snorkel, knife, float, float line)
- Knowledgeable capitan and local mate
- Multilingual (English & Spanish) spearfishing guide with over 4 years experience.
- Must have freediving experience and/or spearfishing experience. If you are new to both please check our PADI Freediver Course and Spearfishing Safety Workshop
- 3/4 day (7am-2pm) – $1,050USD
- Full day (7am-4pm) – $1,250USD
- 31’ Dennis Garret Gamefisher built here in Costa Rica with a lengthy history of being a successful fish raiser
- 3116 300HP Caterpillar Diesel offering a 19-20 knot cruise
- Professional experienced crew
- Full redundant electronics package from Garmin
- Recently completed refit and update to all systems and safety equipment
- Licensed and insured for up to six guest(four is ideal)
- Full Electric Head